- HSFP does not require a referral, appointment, identification or financial documents to receive food.
- Each household may receive food once a week from HSFP.
- Only authorized representatives listed on a client profile will be allowed to pick up on their behalf.
- Clients must be present in person for the initial registration. Upon initial registration a client may list two authorized representatives to pick up on their behalf.
- Over the phone registration or professional advocate registering for their client will not be allowed effective January 1, 2024. This includes but not limited to social and case workers.
- Food quantities will be determined by family size at the beginning of each distribution and will stay the same throughout entire serving time.
- Clients will be served in order of arrival. Clients must be in the parking lot by 11:30 am on Tuesday and 7:00 pm on Thursday to be served. Hope Street will stay open to serve all clients in the parking lot by closing time.
- Clients must follow instructions given by parking staff for all to be served safely and in a timely manner. HSFP reserves the right to ask anyone to leave if we feel the safety of our volunteers or our clients is at risk.
- All clients must agree to the following statement before receiving food from Hope Street Food Pantry. I understand that any misrepresentation of need, sale, or misuse of the foods I have received is prohibited and could result in a fine, imprisonment, or both. (Sec. 211 E, PL 96-494 and Sec. 4C, PL 93-86 as amended.)